It started as a small hotel on the beach of Megas Gialos in Syros, today experiencing an impressive growth path, thus ranked in the top positions in the highly competitive hospitality and catering market in Greece. It was one of the first hotels that were developed in the online sale rooms in 2000 and one of the few companies that fully renovated every five years. 2014 it was certified by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels and became one of the 415 hotels in the world with Greek breakfast, as well as being the first certified hotel in Syros. It is noteworthy that in the recent three years it supports the local market from which procure local products exclusively. In 2016, a quality policy was established in accordance with standard EN ISO 9001 certified by EVETAM Body. Also it was upgraded to three stars after 40 years in the area of operation.
Hotel Alexandra is active in the hospitality industry with a completely different approach. It is an integrated concept which listens to the pulse of the current economic situation and offers consistent, quality services at low prices, thus creating a significant competitive advantage in a market shaken by both the reduction in aggregate demand and the shift of consumption patterns. The placement of the Hotel Alexandra today in the Greek tourism market is summarized with the following characteristics: satisfactory prices, services cover a wide range of needs, excellent level of service, professional staff, subject knowledge and experience of the founding members and then the development of a personal relationship with the customer.
Hotel Alexandra has been distinguished as:
● In compliance with legal and other requirements.
● In full satisfaction of customer requirements
● In the continuous improvement of the way customer services are offered.
● In providing the best quality services at a competitive cost advantage in the best possible way, human resources and technical equipment.
● In the continuous improvement of services, and service by implementing systems Diacrisis Quality and all staff training.